Your privacy is very important to Keller Products Inc. Accordingly, we have developed this Policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate and disclose and make use of personal information and how we track users of our website.
- As used in this Policy, “personal information” means individual names, email addresses, physical addresses, phone numbers, employer, and job title or function. It also means and includes any additional information which you may supply to us, including but not limited to any information which identifies you as well as information which we may use to understand your needs as a customer or potential customer with respect to one or more projects.
- We may use the personal information which we collect for our business purposes, including understanding who visits us via the Internet and why, and for other sales and marketing purposes. By providing such information, you consent to its use for these purposes and for any incidental uses.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling the purposes specified by us and for other purposes related to our business. Unless we obtain the consent of the individual or entity concerned, or unless required by law, we will not use the personal information for other purposes.
- We may retain personal information as necessary or appropriate for our business purposes. For so long as we retain such information, we will endeavor to keep such information secure, but we cannot provide a guarantee that data theft, hacking, unauthorized access, unauthorized disclosure, unauthorized copying, unauthorized use, unauthorized modification, unauthorized deletion, cyber ransom, or other unauthorized or criminal acts of third parties will not occur.
- When you provide personal information to us, it is your obligation to ensure that it is relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We do not disclose, sell or rent your personal information to third parties, unless you have expressly consented.